Beginner Women's Gymnastics Course
How do I enrol?
To enrol in any of our WAG judging courses please click here:
The Beginner Accreditation involves attending a ONE day Face to Face Course - 9am - 2pm
- Understand ideal models and correct shapes
- Identifying errors in performance
- Informed decision making and ranking
- Intro to STC
- Providing effective feedback
- Understanding your role as a judge
Candidates will have plenty of time to practise and assess routine videos. You will be deemed competent once you can demonstrate to the presenter that can you can make a reasonable, quick and accurate decision.