Gymnastics New South Wales
Gymnastics NSW is a not-for-profit organization that exists to serve a number of diverse gym sports. These sports include:
- Men’s Artistic Gymnastics
- Women’s Artistic Gymnastics
- Rhythmic Gymnastics
- Trampoline Sports
- Sports Aerobics
- ACrobatic Gymnastics and
- General Gymnastics (Including Cheerleading and Kindergym)
Gymnastics NSW hosts 35 events each year, including competitions and various special events, with increasing scope for expansion. These events feature dynamic displays of agility, strength, courage and coordination. At present Gymnastics NSW is offering organizations the chance to become a partner in delivering these events to the sport participants and the public.
Depending on their level of commitment organizations can expect to receive a number of benefits from event sponsorship including:
- Exposure at selected events via specially designed signage
- Contact with a member base of over 30,000 via our website and a website link to our organizations website.
- The chance to be a part of any special promotional activities
- The opportunity to design and implement a promotional activity, with the full support of Gymnastics NSW.
- Signage or Branding on various documents and products that GNSW produces.
- Branding opportunities at all media events
- Signage on all media publications that GNSW is involved in.
- And tailored sponsorship packages to suit your needs.
Of course the level of benefit is commensurate with the level of commitment that an organization decides it would like. Gymnastics NSW offers a number of partnership levels. These range from associate through to the more in-depth gold and silver sponsorship levels. As is only to be expected Gymnastics NSW would provide individual benefits particular too and customised for each sponsor.
If you feel that either you or your organisation would be interested in sponsoring Gymnastic NSW on any level or for more information about the sponsorship opportunities available please contact our Sponsorship Manager on the details below.
Ph: (02) 8116 4111
F: (02) 8116 4112